AI BGP Internet Platform is a route optimization appliance that improves performance and reduces costs for multihomed networks. By automatically managing Border Gateway Protocol and re-routing traffic, AI BGP Internet Platform guarantees performance levels for critical applications. AI BGP Internet Platform can now identify traffic by ASN, prefix or application and optimize for cost, performance or a customized blend of the two, proactively manages IP network issues by continually monitoring latency, packet loss, route stability and congestion.
- Performance & cost control. Achieve the best of both worlds by simultaneously optimizing for cost and performance with rules-based routing to maximize contract commits across carriers
- AI Automation. Automation actions (Filtering, BGP routing) are triggered through interpretation and correlation of events, measurements and statistical analysis with Machine Learning.
- Network planning. On top of human-readable reportings and data exports, AI BGP Internet Platform provides recommendations and automation for peering optimization and automated configurations.
- Real-time analytics. Manage performance and contract usage with detailed reporting and analytics on carrier data, packet loss, optimizations made and route changes.
- Routers Integration. AI BGP Internet Platform is a software and is interoperable with most routers and open-source routing & flow-export daemons (Alcatel/Nokia 7750SR; Brocade NetIron; Cisco ASR, ISR, 65XX/76XX; Juniper MX; Quagga/BIRD based open-source routers).
- Adaptable hardware options. AI BGP Internet Platform is available as a 10G, 40G or 100G box. It supports popular network protocols (NetFlow, sFlow, IPFIX) and can optimize both IPv4 and IPv6 prefixes.