AMI (Advanced Metering Infrastructure) is a wireless network-based system that monitors the consumption of electricity, water and gas, etc.
SoftOne ITIL based management, data center efficiency, and state-of-the-art, certified security system are resulted in top notch DC indicators such as availability, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Tamper detection
- (Using the contact of meter cover)
- Quality monitoring
- (V, A, Hz, kVar)
- Report (H/D/M)
- Trend management
- Transformer load Management
- Automatic warning
- Active power
- Reactive power
- Power factor
- Current status
- Power on/off (Real-time)
- PLC1) chip reset
- DCU2) M/D reset
Building Energy Management System
Clients can benefit from four major energy saving opportunities
- Energy Management. Energy target management, Power quality, Indoor Environmental, Cloud group management/Utility(water, Electricity, Heat, Gas) Meter, Energy Consulting (report).
- Energy Control. Lighting controls (occupancy/Intensity/Schedule), Load control (time shift), Zone Policy Control (HVAC/lighting/ heating/environment), Peak management, Demand response service.
- Energy Efficiency. High-efficiency equipment replacement (LED, insulation, pumps), Inverter (VAV), renewable power generation system, Equipment Performance (COP/efficiency).
- Facility/Device Management. Facilities management, Asset management, User management, Drawing management, Graphics OPEX editor, Tenant management.