Around the world, tremendous amounts of things such as water meters, gas meters, oil tanks, street lights, parking lots, trash bins, manhole covers, pipelines, hydrants, and noise and smoke detectors are being massively deployed in cities. These things were not connected to the network in the past because of the constraints of power supply availability at the installation site.
LoRaWAN™ is a Low Power Wide Area Network (LPWAN) specification intended for wireless battery operated Things in a regional, national or global network. LoRaWAN targets key requirements of Internet of Things such as secure bidirectional communication, mobility and localization services. The LoRaWAN Ideal solution for (IoT, M2M, Industrial Automation, Low Power Applications, Battery Operated Sensors, Smart City, Agriculture, Metering, Street lighting).
LoRaWAN services and software enable you to operate large scale Internet of Things (IoT) networks based on the LoRaWAN technology. For IoT network deployment, our software is available for your private cloud or bare metal servers.
- Low Power Wide Area Network LPWAN (Bidirectional, acknowledged, Simple Star Network Topology, Low data rate, Low cost, Long battery life, Long Range)
- Security (AES-128, Network Session Key NwkSKey, Application Session Key AppSKey)
- Low Latency (Bidirectional with scheduled receive slots, Unicast and Multicast messages, Small payloads, long intervals, Periodic beacon from gateway, Extra receive window ping slot, Server can initiate transmission at fixed intervals)
- Support for the radio frequency subset of 863– 870 MHz and 902–928 MHz ISM band
- Support for up to 64 uplink channels
- Support for endpoint class-A, B, and C; spreading factors; adaptive data rate; and channels diversity
- Geolocation through time differential of arrival (TDoA) and received signal strength indicator (RSSI)
- Zero-touch provisioning gateway management
- Intelligent application enablement platform