Own Signal server and mobile client for communication, based on the cryptographic protocol ZRTP and AES algorithm with a key length of 128 bits. No one can read your messages or listen to your calls. None! “I use Signal every day” (c) Edward Snowden
- Your own Signal server, under your full control.
- IOS/Android Mobile Client (custom build).
- All text messages, voice, and video calls are protected using an amalgamation of the Extended Triple Diffie-Hellman (X3DH) key agreement protocol, Double Ratchet algorithm, and pre-keys. Signal uses Curve25519, AES-256, and HMAC-SHA256 as cryptographic primitives.
- Registration with a phone number (To activate the messenger, we recommend binding to the SIM card of a foreign mobile operator, using a “one-time” phone).
- Disappearing messages (up a timer ranging from 5 seconds to 1 week for all the seen messages to disappear. It is impossible to even take a screenshot of a chat because the app simply doesn’t allow it.)
- Group chats (the Signal messaging app server has no access to any group metadata including icons, titles, and membership lists).
- In-app Payments. The new feature supports one protocol: the MobileCoin wallet and its companion cryptocurrency MOB. MobileCoin is a cryptocurrency designed to be used as digital cash on your phone. Information about the transaction is private: sender, receiver, amount transferred, and message are all unknown to Signal.
- Support Touch ID.
What We Do
- Preparing a separate server infrastructure, install Linix, own postgreSQL database, signup for a bunch of external services that a custom signal-server node depends upon (twilio + s3 + cloudfront + fcm + apns + some others).
- Securing internet-facing server-node with firewalls etc.
- Deploying your own Signal-Server from source codes which is available on GitHub signalapp/Signal-Server
- Compilation mobile clients iOS signalapp/Signal-iOS and Android signalapp/Signal-Android and change Signal-Server hardcoded links to you own.
- Activation of the messenger on the phone using a foreign phone number. An activation code will come to the “one-time” phone – which will need to be entered into the messenger on your permanent phone.