Service delivery platforms (SDP) – a platform for IP access to the Internet services and provides RADIUS AAA and DHCP services for subscribers
- United SDP platform to deliver ip-services
- Performance of service subscriber sessions (> 2 million. Sessions per day,> 1 million instances of service (subscriber connections)).
- Optimum utilization of ip-addresses by reducing the lease time to 2 hours.
- Scalability and load balancing
- DSL service provision, FTTB, VoIP, etc.
- Office of the account settings and service profiles
- Authentication and authorization of the account when prompted to provide IP-based services
- Subscribers of Consumption Accounting (Accounting) services
- Change of the service profile for the active sessions
- Statistics for Tracking works of RADIUS servers
- Maintain networks and IP-address pools
- Maintaining DHCP groups. Allocation of IP-addresses from the pool of the corresponding group
- Built-in subsystem monitoring, logging events. Sending alert in case the value of the controlled parameter-of-bounds
- GUI interface
- Ability to control the user access to system functions