SoftOne has an immediate need for a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) who is entrepreneurial, talented, and progressive. The right CTO will be a blend of an entrepreneurial startup CTO (being able and capable of designing and developing technology solutions themselves and by Dedicated Teams they manage).
Please do not apply if you do not have at least 5-6 years of experience in telecom, fintech , or oil&gas industry.
- Experience and ability to thrive in a smaller startup like companies.
- A proven track record building and retaining a productive development team.
- Ability to work with and through other people (Remotely distributed team members, subcontractors, and vendors) to achieve desired results.
- Ability to operate and deliver results on time and in budget mode.
- Demonstrated ability to accept responsibility, be self-governing, be proactive, and responsible for the accomplishment of the company mission without the need for daily coaching or prompting from the CEO.
- Ability to discern user requirements and develop technology build specifications.
- Strong problem solving, conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Experience managing Dedicated Teams and developing technology solutions for enterprises.
- Proven track record/success of delivering Enterprise Software.
- Familiarity with modern development approaches including three + years experience utilizing the Agile development methodology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to convey detailed and complicated messages to varied audiences, including the ability to communicate technically and non-technically with the ability to translate between the two.
- Experience working in the distributed environment.
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment.
- Computer Science or related degree preferred.
SoftOne is a multinational company that provides software development outsourcing services to companies from US, Canada, Europe and Australia. The Headquarter of the company is Kyiv, Ukraine – the 1st IT city in Ukraine. RND Center in Ukraine (Kyiv), Philippines (Cebu), and Mexico (Cabo San Lucas).